Why should we date?
- Marriage is a good and worthwhile thing to pursue
- To find a companion to live life with as you seek to follow, obey, and enjoy Jesus.
- Learn to serve and build up another person in a sacrificial and committed way
- If you think it will help you do the kingdom work God has given you to do (and vice versa with the person you are dating)
- To glorify God and honor him
- To love another well
- To seek clarity for marriage
Who should we date?
- Woman of God who is pursuing X with her whole heart.
- Woman who you see is growing in X and you are excited about the person they are becoming in X
- Woman you are attracted to spiritually, on a character level, and physically
- A fellow kingdom worker who you can help, serve, and encourage
How should we date?
- In a committed way.
- Beyond feelings and convenience.
- With passion
- Submitted to God, trusting him for the outcome
- In the context of two independently thriving personal relationships with Christ