These specs are for the stamps. The final thing I will need from you is a JPG file, which I will use to order the stamp. Here is an example stamp that I made.
This is the rough timeline I'm thinking now:
- July: Kickstarter, which will determine whether we move forward with the project.
- August: Draft of stamp design
- September: Second draft
- October: Final JPG and I order the stamps
Here are some of the emojis that I've started music for:
If none of those fascinate you, then feel free to choose any emoji!
- Black and white image (monocolor, but we can print in a color besides black)
- Positive images (i.e. black is the content, white is negative space)
- .jpg file type
- 300 dpi minimum
- Square image (but your content can be whatever shape though, just like an emoji)
- Final size on stamp will be between 1 square inch and 2 square inches (pretty small!)
You may also find these interesting: