- Yamaha CP-80 electric grand piano for acoustic piano
- TASCAM DR-100 microphone for recording piano, voice, nature sounds.
- Ableton Live intro for mixing audio
- Mackie MR5mk2 studio speakers for mixing audio
- Audiocopy app for recording audio snippets on my phone
- YouTube capture app for recording videos on my phone (usually tutorials)
- Kodak Playfull video camera for recording videos (I use the TASCAM for the audio)
The three things that are essential for me are a piano, a microphone, and some kind of audio mixing program.